#credit expert cancel
Credit Expert Rip Off? UK Review
Edward Nov 2nd, 2011 3
Credit Expert is not a Scam
Credit Expert is the legitimate, pay monthly consumer credit report and identity protection service, from Experian. Experian is the biggest credit reference agency in the UK. Lenders use the data they hold/collect, to influence their lending decisions. Other Credit Reference Agencies in the UK include Equifax and Callcredit.
At the end of the day, Credit Expert. is a service like any other, and it is what you make it. If you sign up and don t log in, or buy a credit score every week, then it may not seem like good value. We explain how to cancel Credit Expert at any time. Use this service pro-actively, call up the contact centre as soon as you sign up, get them to tell you what needs to be improved. See our key content on repairing your credit report .
Applying for credit? Been rejected for Credit? This service is valuable – FACT.
The value of this product, depends on the individual, but a time when it becomes very important, is:
- For example when you require a mortgage, or some key finance, because lenders, will use the data held often by Experian to influence the decision to lend to you (in conjunction with your application details, e.g. salary, age, house owner, employment status).
- OR you have just been rejected for credit and don t know why. So when you access your credit history information, provided by Credit Expert, in the form of a credit report, is vital.
Accurate and up to date credit file data can be the difference between rejection and acceptance, and also the rate at which you are offered. Being able to call up a contact centre, who will tell you key actions to take to improve your credit background, is very valuable, as many people do not have this knowledge.
Ever Been the Victim of Identity Fraud?
The Service also comes with a Identity Theft Alert system. so if your credit report changes you are alerted, via email/text. If your identity has been stolen and then used to fraudulently apply and utilise finance, this alert system, can reduce (not prevent), the ensuing issues this creates.
Criticisms Seen On-line?
When you read on-line in forums and blogs, there are some key themes that come up around the following (this is not an exhaustive list, just an overview):
- The fact it mentions free credit reports, but it is not.
- Response – it says clearly on the Credit Expert Website it is a 30 Day Free Trial, what is actually free in this day and age? Anything of value is not free.
- Price overall per month.
- Price of Credit Scores
- Response – Credit Scores are charged per time, for example 5.95, from both Credit Expert and Equifax. Lenders produce a credit score, based on multiple factors every time you apply, so use these as more a health check of your overall credit report, these can be purchased every 6 months, or over a period of time when you are trying to improve your credit file, not every week.
- Cancelling Process
- Response – You call up and they cancel the service, what more to say, emails can be corrupted every which way these days, so this is fairly standard when you think about it, to cancel a bank account, can require a visit to your local branch!
- 2 Credit Reports vs pay monthly credit report services
- Response – Yes it is the consumers legal right to pay 2 and get access to your credit report, now available on-line, there is no contact centre support or pointers to what to improve which is exactly what most people lack, but yes this is a viable alternative, if you just want the raw details.
We provide an overview of all the free trial credit report services available, so check them out and make your decision now!
- Credit Expert Rip Off? UK Review #best #credit #card #for #no #credit
- Credit Expert Rip Off? UK Review #credit #card #types
- Experian Credit Expert Login – UK – Credit Reports – Credit Checks #bad #credit #home #loans
- Experian Credit Expert Login – UK – Credit Reports – Credit Checks #usbank #credit #card
Written by CREDIT