#Bad #credit #business #loans
Loans for Bad Credit, from 1,000 to 15,000.
Representative 93.6% APR.
With everyday loans, you’re more than just a credit score.
Bad Credit Loans
You’re more than just your credit score. Whether it’s a new car, a new kitchen, or you just need a hand to move forward, we’ll be here to help!
Flexible, friendly and transparent with great customer service – at least that’s what our customers say!
Why choose everyday loans?
- Applying with us won’t affect your credit score. We use Soft Searching Technology which means even if you’re unsuccessful; it won’t go against your credit file.
- We offer loans to those with a less than perfect credit score. You’ll need to be over 18, a UK resident and be able to afford repayments.
- We’re a direct lender not a broker. We’ll NEVER charge you a fee to consider your application.
- We’ll give you a conditional decision in just minutes.
- You don’t have to be a homeowner, we offer tenant loans and loans to people living with their parents too.
- Our customer service team specialise in helping people with bad credit scores – we’re here to understand and to offer a helping hand.
- You can borrow from 1,000 up to 15,000 over 24 to 60 months, for almost any purpose. Loans not for business, gambling or illegal purposes.
Start Your Application
Representative Example: Borrowing 3,000 over 2 years at an interest rate of 67.9% p.a. (fixed), you will repay 24 monthly payments of 231.78 per month. Interest payable 2,562.75. Total amount payable 5,562.75. Representative 93.6% APR. Rates from 24.2% to 299.9% max APR.
How it all works
With everyday loans, you’re more than just your credit score. Here at everyday we look at your credit future, not just your credit history. As such even if you have bad credit now or you’ve had a poor credit score in the past, we may be able to help.
There are 3 simple steps to taking out an everyday loans loan. All of our loans are subject to status and affordability.
Complete our short
Get an initial decision
Pop into your local branch
to complete your loan
Will applying for a loan affect my credit score?
Do I need to be a homeowner?
You do not have to be a homeowner, we offer tenant loans too. We also offer loans to people who are living with their parents.
Will you charge me any fees to consider my application?
We won’t charge you a fee to consider your application and we’ll give you a conditional decision in minutes.
Are you a direct lender?
Yes, everyday loans are a direct lender. We are not a credit broker.
How much could I borrow?
Do you have a branch near me?
We have an extensive range of branches in the UK, take a look here to find out where your closest branch is.
We do not charge any fees. If you prefer, talk to us on Freephone 0808 231 5453.
Everyday Loans is a trading style of Everyday Lending Limited (Company registration no. 5850869, England Wales).
Registered Office and Trading Address: Secure Trust House, Boston Drive, Bourne End, Buckinghamshire, SL8 5YS.
Everyday Lending Limited (Firm Reference No. 724445) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Everyday Lending Limited is a member of the Finance and Leasing Association and as a member, we follow its Lending Code.