#Interest #rate #on #car #loan
SBI Car Loan | Interest Rates 9.20% | Eligibility | Documents
SBI Car Loan: Interest Rates November 2017 ✓ Eligibility Low EMI Rs.1619 ✓ Processing fee ✓ Documents ✓ Loan for women, NRI, Pensioners, Used / Second hand cars, Loyalty schemes of एसबीआई कार लोन at deal4loans.com
If you are planning to buy a car and dreaming this for long, now you need not to wait for few more years as SBI offers you the best deal. With the help of SBI s car loan you can realise the dream of owing your dream machine. The bank not only offers you the best deal in car loan segment, but at the same time it charges lowest interest rates, lowest EMIs. The bank require minimal paper work and quick disbursement of the loan.
SBI car loan (एसबीआई कार लोन) details:
SBI is a leading bank which offers car loan in different segments to meet customer s requirement. It offers car loan in different categories such as New car loan, Combo loan, Pre-owned car loans, Loyalty car loan, Nano youth car loan, Used car loan and NRI loan scheme.
Current SBI Car Loan Interest Rates November 2017
SBI 4 Wheeler Loan Processing Fees
New Car Loan Scheme = bank has waived 100 per cent processing fee on car loans till December 31, 2017
- Financing on On-Road price . (Including registration, insurance and extended warranty/total service package/Annual maintenance contract/cost of accessories.)
- No Pre-Payment Penalty or Foreclosure Charges
- No Advance EMI
- Optional SBI Life Insurance cover available
- Overdraft facility available
- No processing fee for new cars
- 0.51% processing fee for used cars
Eligibility for SBI Car Loan
Applicant should be between 21 and 65 years of age to avail a car loan.
(income of co-applicant can be clubbed together)
Before finalizing your lender, you should calculate the total amount payable and not only compare the rate of interest or EMI. SBI charges 0.51% of loan amount as processing fee on Certified Pre-owned car loan. The minimum processing fee is Rs 510 while the maximum payable amount is Rs 10,350.
Document checklist for SBI car loan
To apply for SBI car loan, you must submit the following documents:
- Bank account statement of last six months.
- Two passport size photographs
- Copy of passport, voter ID card or PAN.
- Address proof
- Salary slip mentioning all deductions
- Form 16 (income tax return) of the last two years if you belong to salaried class and three years if you are a professional, self-employed person or a businessmen. The form should be duly accepted by the ITO.
- If you are a non-salaried individual, you will also have to submit proof of official address.
SBI offers the longest repayment period in the industry, that is, of seven years (84 months).
If you have purchased a car from your own resources and it is not more than three months old, SBI offers finance reimbursement at the interest rate applicable on a new car.
Terms Conditions on SBI Car Loan
The duly filled application forms submitted with required documents are disposed of within two days in urban areas and four days in rural centres.